12 March 2014

Kidspot VOICES OF 2014 Nomination

Thank you for my Nomination

I am very excited to announce that my blog has been officially nominated for Kidspot VOICES OF 2014! Thank you very much to everyone that took the time to nominate me, I am truly humbled.  This is the fourth year running for this blogging award, I am looking forward to hearing who will become a finalist and be a part of the next influential group of Australian bloggers for 2014. 

I am just really excited to be nominated and would be thrilled if I was actually selected as one of the finalists in the Personal and Parenting category. Thanks once again for the nomination and the continued support from all who enjoy my blog.  Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments :)

Total Pageviews